Reliability Management will secure the success of your new product and supports your design projects
The subject of the reliability development and analysis can be a programmable device, machine, process, instrument, control system or electronics. The methods are described in the Reliability Program Plan. In this regard, according to our experience, the Quality Systems are not sufficient to manage all aspects of reliability.
Reliability Analysis Methods are e.g.
- FMEA: Component and Functional FMEA, Design and Process FMEA
- Electronics: MTBF-calculations using FMEDA, FIDES, MIL, Parts Stress
- RAM, LCC and RCM models for availability predictions and 'bottle neck' identifications
- Manufacturing and assembly risks, quality improvements: Process FMEA
- Software systems: Functional FMEA
Product Assurance (PA) of Space Technology
We have been PA-Managers in several space projects, responsible of instrument PA-Management and activities, as required by ESA standards.
Training: in our Training Course you can learn the practical Risk Management and PA-activities